Andersen Hitches 10" Adjustable Drop Rapid Hitch 2" x 2 5/16" Greaseless Ball Combo #3417
The Original Rapid Hitch is the revolutionary aluminum adjustable ball mount that has taken the hitch world by storm. It's called 'Rapid Hitch" for a reason! No ball mount is more versatile or easier to use than the Rapid Hitch. Its adjustability allows you to tow easily and safely by keeping your trailer parallel to the ground, maintaining a more stable towing experience.
The Rapid Hitch is made of an aluminum super alloy that will NEVER RUST! The aluminum looks great by itself, so there is no need for paint or chrome that can chip and peel. To keep the shine, you simply need to polish the hitch from time to time and you will have a high gloss surface that looks brand new.
Another benefit to this aluminum super alloy is that it is light and surprisingly strong. It only weighs 15 lbs. with the greaseless ball option making it easy to handle and adjust. It is V5 certified with a strength rating of 10,000 lbs. and 1,500 tongue weight with the 2-5/16" steel ball. The Rapid Hitch is built for the long haul...the real world where ease of use and strength really count.
The Rapid Hitch multi-ball system is the perfect hitch for anyone who tows multiple trailers. You can flip the double ball over, change the drop to a rise, or adjust the height of the drop all by simply removing the hitch pin and putting it back in place. With the easy height adjustment you can make sure you are keeping your trailer level. With the 2" and 2 5/16" ball combo, you cover most trailers on the road today. We also have a combination ball that includes the 1 7/8" and 2" ball. Each of the 3 common ball sizes (1-7/8", 2" & 2-5/16") are available individually if desired.
All Rapid Hitch sizes have a 10,000 lb. GTWR and 1,500 lb. tongue weight - limited by ball capacity.
Rapid Hitch Product Features:
- Standard double ball features 2" & 2-5/16" balls.
- 10" adjustable dropGreaseless AlumiBall - no need to lubricate tow ball and trailer receiver!
- All Rapid Hitch sizes adjust in 1" incraments
- Fully tested and cerified by an independent lab
- Fits a 2" standard receiver hitch. Sleeve required for 2-1/2" receivers (part #3800)
- Many optional balls available
- All ball sizes are available in zinc plated steel or greaseless aluminum.
- Light Weight...yet extremely strong
- Anti-theft keyed locking pins available